St Peters Lutheran Out of School Hours Care (SPLOSHC) provides a well-rounded solution for before and after school care as well as Pupil Free Days and Holiday/Vacation Care.
Operating hours are:
Before school — 7.30–8.30am
After school — 3.20–6pm
Pupil free days/Vacation care — 7.30am–6pm
The service provides:
- A safe, warm and caring environment
- A variety of activities to suit the student’s ages and interests
- Quality care and recreation for school aged children
- An environment where the students can participate in designing the activity programme.
- Opportunities for parent/caregiver communication and feedback; and
- A service of the highest quality.
Fees are based on whether bookings are permanent or casual. Accounts are sent out fortnightly in arrears. An annual family registration fee of $20.00 applies for SPLOSHC users.
To pay SPLOSHC fees using a credit card click on the following link http://donation.lca.org.au choose “Schools” and follow the prompts.
Child Care Benefits
SPLOSHC is an approved service to apply Child Care Benefits. Accreditation was achieved in 2008.
Out of School Hours Care offers regular, casual and emergency bookings to provide parents with peace of mind knowing their children will be cared for and supervised before and after school each day. For fees and availability information please contact the school.